30 Days Squat Challenge without fitness center
30 Days Squat Challenge without fitness center.
If you cannot go to a gym for various reasons, you can doing the “30 days squat challenge” !! Recently, internet goes crazy around the “30 days squat challenge“. A challenge to make a number of squats gradually over 30 days and guarantees on arrival, firm thighs and buttocks steel.
The squat is 100 percent free, meaning no equipment, machines or special apparel are required. All you need is a little motivation, direction and structure to reach your goal.
The 30 day squat challenge only has 1 exercise which you have to do each day, and the time spent doing the exercise slowly increases day by day to help you build up your core body muscle strength gradually, ensuring you are able to complete the final day of the challenge easily.
The principle of the calendar “30 days squat challenge” is to increase each day the number of squats performed. We begin with a series of 50 and gradually, we added 5 per day, then 10, until arriving at a sequence of 250 squats at the end of the month. The challenge intensifies smoothly and provides for lay days.
– Stand tall with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side
– Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees and pushing your body weight into your heels
– As you are lowering into the squat your arms will start to raise out in front of you for balance
– Keep a neutral spine at all times and never let your knees go over your toes
– The lower body should be parallel with the floor and your chest should be lifted at all times not rounded.
– Pause then lift back up in a controlled movement to the starting position
– Standing, and during the descent, the body weight should be placed on the heels, not your toes. You must be able to move the toes.
– Align the feet with the knees, which should not exceed the toes.
– Tighten the lap belt and keep the chest up, otherwise you will be out of balance, causing you to bend to avoid falling.
– When driving downhill, push the buttocks backward and not down.
– Never bend your back! So keep it permanently back straight. For that, look ahead, and bring your shoulders back.
– Do not get up too fast, take time to breathe and go up slowly, exhaling.
– Do not lower your head, otherwise your neck will in one stroke.
– Never on tiptoe
If you want to focus on something other than counting your squats, when you perform, because this can be a major constraint after a hundred squat. you can use a Hand Tally Counter. it costs between 5 and 15 dollars approximately. Just an idea …
30 days squat challenge: how to stay motivated?
It is important to choose the right timing, “Two questions will help you organize: at what times of the day I can do this challenge, and when I feel more awake,” said the coach.
ENJOYING IN RESULTS
At the end of the challenge, there will necessarily be a positive outcome, it is physical or mental: the pride of having done so we did not expect to get there.
MOVEMENTS IN VARIANT
There are different types of squats: the classic version, the widths of the basin or foot sumo squats: feet wider than the basin. For the first, it works more the curve of the buttocks while the second, active side of the glutes and inner thighs.